Boom trucks are the go-to equipment for so many common construction jobs. Sunrise Equipment has a collection of flexible, reliable, and high quality boom trucks for your lifting jobs.
We have boom trucks for sale and for rent, and we offer an aggressive rent-to-purchase program. Sunrise Equipment is one of the most reputable equipment companies in the country and offers the best prices and terms in the industry.
The Industry’s Top Quality Brands
At Sunrise Equipment, we offer boom trucks for sale and for rent from only the industry’s top quality brands to ensure lasting reliability. Just a few of the brands we offer include:
Transport Heavy Loads More Efficiently
Our boom trucks and cranes are commonly used in the construction, electric, gas, and cable industries because they are easy to transport, easy to use, and allow you to transport heavy loads to hard-to-reach places such as ditches or rooftops.
With half a century in this industry, you can be sure that we know how to supply you with the right boom truck crane to suit your needs. Contact Sunrise Equipment today for assistance in finding a unit or to request a quote! Start browsing our collection of boom trucks below.
- SR #:4076Year:1996Make:InternationalEquipment Make:AltecEquipment Model:D845TEquipment Sheave Height:45'
This is an Altec D845T 8 Ton Crane mounted on a 1996 International 4700 Crew Cab chassis. This…
- SR #:4075Year:1997Make:InternationalEquipment Make:AltecEquipment Model:D845AEquipment Work Height:45'Equipment Sheave Height:45'
This is an Altec D845A 8 Ton Crane mounted on a 1997 International 4700 crew cab chassis. This…
- SR #:3997Year:1995Make:InternationalEquipment Make:NationalEquipment Model:600CEquipment Sheave Height:48'
This is a 17 ton National 600C Crane mounted on a 1995 International 4900 6×4 chassis. The truck…
- SR #:3979Year:1996Make:InternationalEquipment Make:National/ ManitowocEquipment Model:600CEquipment Sheave Height:48'
Heavy Duty rear pintle hitch with air brake controls to rear.
- SR #:3965Equipment Make:GalionEquipment Model:150 A RS Hydraulic
This is a Galion rough terrain 15 ton 4×4 crane/rail car mover. The crane is powered by a…
- SR #:3794Year:1999Make:InternationalEquipment Make:AltecEquipment Model:D845A-TCEquipment Sheave Height:45'
This is an Altec D845A-TC 8 ton boom mounted on a 1999 International 4700 4×2 chassis. This unit has upper…
- SR #:3793Year:2009Make:PeterbiltEquipment Make:National/ ManitowocEquipment Model:NBT50-102Equipment Sheave Height:102'
A 50-ton National crane on a very low mileage 2009 Peterbilt 367 Tri-Drive. The tip height of this…
- SR #:3732Year:2013Make:PeterbiltEquipment Make:National/ ManitowocEquipment Model:NBT 50Equipment Work Height:102'
A 50 Ton National crane mounted on a 2013 Peterbilt. The tip height of this boom is 110′. …
- SR #:3540Year:2010Make:KenworthEquipment Make:ElliottEquipment Model:1870FEquipment Sheave Height:120'
This is an Elliott 1870, 18 ton crane mounted on a 2010 Kenworth T270 chassis. This unit has…
- SR #:03854Year:1983Make:GMCEquipment Make:Radocy
This is a 1984 GMC 7000 with a Radocy 45-foot ladder boom and a Miller arc welding generator….