Greenlee 88.5 Inch Hydraulic Pole Saw
Greenlee Fairmont hydraulic long reach chainsaws cut hard to reach branches from bucket truck or from the ground. These can be called many names including stick saws, pole saws, pruners, etc.
- Insulated fiberglass extension tubes.
- Super Spool selector control for use on open and closed center hydraulic systems.
- Safety features include two step trigger, trigger guard, and fully covered sprocket guard.
- Anti kickback chain with automatic chain oiling.
- Rugged high torque gear motor.
- Cutting Capacity: 13 inch
- System: Open and closed center hydraulic systems
- Standard: Meets OSHA regulation 1910.269
- Extension Type: Fiberglass – tested to 100 KvA for 5 minutes
- Length: 88.5 inch
- Weight: 9.75 lbs
- Flow Range: 5 to 8 gpm
- Operating pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi
- Pressure Port Thread: 9/16 – 18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port Thread: 3/4 – 16 SAE O-ring
- Chain Size: .325 inch pitch
- Bar Gauge: .058 inch
Greenlee long reach pole chainsaw with 13 inch cutting capacity. Insulated for utility line clearing applications.