Greenlee Orchard Pruner
Greenlee Fairmont orchard pruners can be connected to a bucket trucks hydraulic tool circuit. Can also be used with an alternative hydraulic power unit as well as other machinery as long as the pressure and flow are correct.
These pruners can be used from the bucket or the ground to trim branches. The long reach of the units helps you get into areas that you can not reach by ladder or a bucket truck.
- Model LHFS-210003 is for open center hydraulic systems but can be converted to closed center with an additional kit.
- Used on orchards and selective pruning of shade trees.
- Heavy duty pruner cuts branches up to 1 3/4 inch.
- Trigger guard, heat barrier grip handle, and full power return.
- Cutting Capacity: 1.75 inch
- System: Open center
- Extension Type: Aluminum non insulated
- Weight: 7.7 lb.
- Overall Length: 60 inch
- Width: 6 inch
- Flow Range: 4 to 6 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi
- Pressure Port: 3/8 inch NPTF thread
- Return Port: 3/8 inch NPTF thread
Greenlee orchard pruner with 1.75 inch cutting capacity. Please note this tool is not insulated so it can not be used near power lines.