Greenlee HPD-HV-U Sign Post Driver
Greenlee Fairmont HPD-HV-U hydraulic sign post driver with remote valve and universal post adapter. These are a big seller with state and local DOT as they make installing road signs much easier then a manual post driver.
If you are running these tools off of a skid steer or other hydraulic source then you will likely need a reducing valve to keep
the hydraulic flow between 5 to 8 GPM and keep the pressure under 2300 PSI.
- This post driver can drive a variety of post sizes from small delineator posts up to 3 1/2 inch round posts including square, “U” channel, breakaway stubs, round, “T” fence, and wood.
- Quick change front head design accommodates adapters for different types of posts.
- Remote valve operation.
- Dual guide handles for good directional control.
- A deep post opening and smooth operation ensures that the driver will not jump off of posts.
- Hydraulic System: Open and closed center.
- Weight: with adapter and hoses 75 lbs
- Length: 32 inch
- Maximum Input Pressure: 2300 psi
- Hydraulic Flow Range: 5-8 gpm
- Blow Energy: 81 ft-lb
- Blows/min: 1500 at 8 gpm
- Pressure Port: 9/16-18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4 – 16 SAE O-ring
Hydraulic sign post driver with remote valve and universal adapter.