36″ Digger Derrick Bullet Tooth Auger
Terex 36 inch bullet tooth digger derrick auger with 52 inch flighting. Designed specifically to optimize the drilling performance of digger derricks in hard fracturable materials.
If you are drilling in fractured rock (limestone, lava rock, medium sand stone, coral, and frozen earth) or drilling in a mix of dirt and rock, this is the tool that you need. The single row bullet tooth rock auger is our #1 selling auger. It will destroy fractured rock, frozen soil, compacted soil, and contaminated fill dirt.
The Terex BTA augers have a unique cutting pattern that allows each tooth to cut a small track which improves cutting efficiency and tooth life. Our cut pattern and tooth attack angle combine to allow the bullet teeth to act as “fingers” that penetrate thru and lift up fractured or broken material
These bullet tooth augers perform much better and reduces total tooth cost over standard carbide flat teeth. This saves you time, money, and dramatically reduces equipment wear.
*Product photos are not necessarily the diameter of this product. Stock Photos were used for illustration purposes.
- Diameter: 36 inch (914 mm)
- Overall Length: 104 inch (2642 mm)
- Hex Size: 2, 2 1/2, and 2 5/8 inch available
- Stem: 4 inch O.D. 7/16 inch wall DOM heavy duty tubing
- Flighting Specs:
- Length: 52 inch (1321 mm)
- Lower Thickness: 1 inch (25.4 mm)
- Upper Thickness: .5 inch (13 mm)
- Pitch: 18 inch (457 mm)
- Auger Teeth: C10 (65349086)
- Pilot Bit: TPB1-hex 2 5/8 inch shank (65345795)
- Pilot Teeth: Four replaceable C10 (65349085)
- Pilot Size: 5 1/4 inch cut diameter
Terex 36 inch bullet auger with 52 inch flighting